[Mailman-Users] Exim/Mailman Issue - Not sending anything

Michael Arena marena at magnatechonline.com
Thu May 29 22:08:14 CEST 2003

Hello,
I have configured Mailman 2.12 from source on RH 7 using Exim as the MTA. I
can access all the admin pages and have added the appropriate entries to the
Exim config file based on the instructions detailed here:
http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html. I restarted Exim and still cannot
invite members to my list. I try to invite them to check that it is sending
email but i don't get anything from the list, no error messages either.
Anyone have any idea how to get this working from the point? Thanks in
advance for any help you can give.

Thanks,
Mike