[Mailman-Users] mailman cron error

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Thu May 29 22:22:39 CEST 2003

the settings are the same for each list in the mailman web interface.

"Internet address" is the fqdn for the machine and "name of Usenet group to gateway to and/or from" is the name of the list created using the ctlinnd newgroup command.

I guess I must have missed something???  The list is showing up in the news group view like the other list.  The other odd bit and perhaps this is the problem is that mailman is taking a minute or two to post each posting.  Since I installed the RPM version of mailman I don't know the password for mailman to view its crontab.  If I su - mailman and crontab -l it says no crontab for root, but should this not report the crontab for mailman not root?

Adam