[Mailman-Users] Stripping

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu May 29 00:03:57 CEST 2003

I would suspect that your problem lays elsewhere. You might want to
capture the messages as they flying about in their queues and try to
isolate the process that is munging the messages.

Could it be a problem with differing character sets?

In any case, I haven't seen this reported as a problem for any version
of Mailman version 2.1.x

Good Luck