[Mailman-Users] Anyone know a good email address management utility?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed May 28 23:15:32 CEST 2003

Well Mailman gives you the choice of using the Web or the command
lines.  What other resource were you thinking of using?

I've setup some systems (database driven) that sync with each other via
the command line every few minutes.  It works nice - but will work nicer
once the Database connector is in place and working (proposed, but not
yet implemented).

Jon Carnes