[Mailman-Users] Where are the user lists?

Kyle Rhorer rhorer at swbell.net
Wed May 28 19:47:49 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 11:15, Raquel Rice wrote:
> You're so smart, figuring that out.  Perhaps, you should do my
> CC:ing for me, since I can't handle it myself?

Raquel,

I sent that note to you off-list.  I don't appreciate you sending your
impertinent reply to the list.  I apologized to you off-list if you
misinterpreted my note, but that was before I saw that you had included
the list in your reply -- I now publicly retract that apology.  I have
found your previous posts to the list to be informed, helpful, and
friendly, which leaves me a bit puzzled about your notes from today.
If you wish to discuss this matter further, please do so privately as
I'm sure none of the list subscribers cares to see any more details of
what is apparently turning into a personal spat over nothing.  My
apologies to the rest of the list, but since Raquel brought this matter
public I felt I should rebut publicly.  At this point I don't intend to
make any more on-list comments about this matter.

Kyle