[Mailman-Users] Excessive cpu usage

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve guallar at easternrad.com
Wed May 28 16:59:07 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 10:16 am, Raquel Rice wrote:
> The FAQ that is included in the Mailman download indicates that it
> could also be a problem with your MTA.  Make certain that your MTA
> isn't set up to do DNS lookups on each address.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I did read the FAQ and  checked the MTA configuration, as well as my server
settings. I went through this mailing list archives. And I found nothing.

With the logs, I was able to trace wich messages were the ones causing
problems.  And  all the problematic messages were +300 KB. I discovered it
using top, watch, less and patience.

Regards,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve		Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Systems and Network Administration  http://www.easternrad.com