[Mailman-Users] qrunner looping on confirm message

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Tue May 27 23:22:17 CEST 2003

I recently upgraded from Mailman 2.0.8 to 2.1.2.  Since then I've run into
a wierd problem where qrunner appears to be looping on a message in the
"out" queue.  The message itself is a subscription confirmation from a
nonexistent local user; apparently someone tried to subscribe and forgot
to add the domain to their email address.

The only fix I've found so far is to manually stop qrunner, remove the
offending .db and .pck file, and restart qrunner.