[Mailman-Users] Request delivery receipt

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun May 25 20:31:18 CEST 2003

No. This is not a feature of Mailman (nor is it likely to become one).

The most common trick used by Spammers is to include a small image in an
html email.  The image is usually accessed via a url that contains the
email info. The spammers get a nice log of who opened their email and
when.

This is one of the reasons I don't let my email automatically access the
web.

Jon Carnes