[Mailman-Users] Deleting messages held for approval

Con Wieland cwieland at uci.edu
Fri May 23 20:34:37 CEST 2003

Thanks for the reply. I had figured this out. I'm sorry I didn't fully
explain. We have a large number of lists on our server and I wanted
something for the individual list admins, maybe something in the web
interface (I'm not up on python enough to do it myself and I really
didn't want to hack the code)...... ahhh dreams ...

now go back and enjoy your vacation!!!

Con