[Mailman-Users] Search feature?

Tex admin at guineapigs.org
Fri May 23 15:56:16 CEST 2003

Hello,

I use Mailman through my web host (one of the reasons for choosing them,
actually!), so whatever info you can supply me I will pass along to them.

Is there a search capability or add-on for archived messages? My mailing
list deals with specific topics that were a search available, it would
eliminate the need for repeating messages.

If there is not a "plug-in" available for Mailman, would a basic cgi search
script installed on my site work as long as it was pointed to my account on
the Mailman server? (most web hosts, mine included, have the Mailman
install on a server separate from the web accounts).

Thanks for your time,

Tex Green