[Mailman-Users] info request about mailman

Chiara Boldi -- WAVE Technologies srl chiara.boldi at wavetechno.it
Mon May 19 17:09:08 CEST 2003

Dear Python Staff,
could you please let me know if it possible to customize the info requested to a user who wants to subscribe to the mailing list?
At the present, it is necessary to provide an email address, a name (but this field is optional) and a password (to avoid the creation of an automatic pwd), but in case other fields were requested, would it be possible to add them?

If my clients wants to get all the codes of the customers who want the subscription, is it allowed to add this field which shoud be compulsory in order to successfully end the subscription? If I have not managed to be clear enough, please let me know and I'll try to better explain the question.

Thanks in advance for yr. help, best regards.

---