[Mailman-Users] Maliman Question . . .

trislam at hotmail.com trislam at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 15:07:37 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to find out when using the mailing list feature within Mailman, is there anyway to MASK the "From:" line within the email?  I would like to change it to news at t2da.com.  I only want replies to be addressed back to me and not sent to all others within the list (this I do know how to change)..

I created a mailing list called:        "mailist1"
domain is:                                        "t2da.com"
The "From:" line displays:              mailinglist1-admin at t2da.com

Also, it is almost totally obvious to remove the "-admin" to gain access to the email address'.  I do not want someone to use my mailing list for their own personal use!!!

If you can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Trislam