[Mailman-Users] arg.. spam...

Chris 12 chris12 at rawfire.torche.com
Mon May 19 01:50:07 CEST 2003

I do not own the system that the lists are on that I am having problems
with.  My machine its not as much of an issue.  But the one its on, the
owner is pretty busy, and really doesnt have time to add stuff, and make
changes on it.  And on top of all that he has about 1500 active users on
it, so making changes is not something he likes to do.

I'm thinking the problem I am really having is a timeout problem.

Does anyone know if there is a set timeout for trying to discard any
emails when you have over 500 in the que already? (on the Admin request
page that is. )

C.