[Mailman-Users] Aliases ...

schuetzen chasm at texas.net
Mon May 19 00:20:51 CEST 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003 23:36:14 +0200, you wrote:

>Mail Transfer Agent. Maybe you should start reading up on how email
>works in general before you mess with mailinglist software ?

I asked the question for a reason.  there are a world of newbies on this list.
if you want to grow a sport or a software or an OS, you are going to hve to be
tolerant.  I truly hope that you do not speak with the voice of this list.
I would really hope that was not true.  Otherwise, those who WOULD use mailman
would be better off going to either another site hosting this s/w OR to another
software entirely.
I see people like you killing fragile sports which only old men engage in every
day on the playing fields. and then people wonder where the next generation of
players are going to come from.

fwiw
chas