[Mailman-Users] trouble with mailman

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Fri May 16 20:37:00 CEST 2003

On 14 May 2003 at 15:35, Tim Grant wrote:

> I am sooo confused.  I have a list of recipients that I want to allow
> them to send and receive messages, and follow up with responses.
>
> We have added two users, and we have sent test messages, but none of
> them have arrived!

You might let us know what platform you are trying to run Mailman
upon, which version you installed, what your mail transport agent is
(i.e.Sendmail, Exim, Postfix, Qmail, etc), and if you've read and
followed the instructions in the INSTALL file.... and if there were parts
of the INSTALL file's instructions that didn't seem to work right, or that
you didn't understand.

Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
ICQ: 16241692                      AOL IM:MAvery81230
Phone: 970-642-0280
* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike...