[Mailman-Users] Send-to address out of order

Elena Maroufi-Afscharian Elena at Maroufi.de
Thu May 15 20:16:42 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'm new here - don't know about the do's-'n-don'ts on this list, but as my
problem is urgent, I can't just wait and watch to learn about this
specific list's netiquette, so please excuse if I fail in one aspect or
other.

I successfully run a private eMail-list with mailman version 2.1.1 for
quite a while now. Without any tangible reason, no mail goes through our
"send to" address since last night. I received private complains from
list-members about them being unable to post to the list, so I tried
myself - none of the mails sent to our list address comes through.
Yesterday, things were ok still, this morning, when I tried to reply to a
mail, the failure was in effect already.

Mailman was pre-installed by my web-hoster, I don't have any influence in
their settings.

Any idea what's wrong here?
Thanks for your support,
Elena