[Mailman-Users] Is there a mass unsubscribe utility / widget / input form?

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Fri May 16 18:53:26 CEST 2003

> On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 05:50:11PM -0500, Mark Rauterkus wrote:
>> Just as there is a mass subscribe form in the web interface for MM, I'd like
>> a mass UNSUBCRIBE. This (wish list) form could have a field to NUKE names
>> from an existing list.
>
> Membership management screen.  Uncheck the "subscribed" column.  You
> can remove as many members at a time as you like, within the
> constraints of how many are shown on the screen.

Understood.

But that solution is much harder than a cut-and-paste. I'd love to gather a
number of addresses in one field and then hit submit once. With multiple
pages for a congregational sized list -- the unsubscribe column is a bit of
a frustration.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark at Rauterkus.com  http://Rauterkus.com