[Mailman-Users] Receiving errors

Computing, Creative creative.computing at PTSEM.EDU
Fri May 16 17:31:51 CEST 2003

Finally i've been able to figure out most of my problems with sendmail and
actually got it sending and recieving mail fine.  Now i keep having problems
with the mails being returned.  I am guessing the problem may be related to
the current exchange server running, and i am going to have to create an MX
entry for the other server, however i could be dead wrong.  When i try to
reply to or send an e-mail to the machine i get:

The original message was received at Fri, 16 May 2003 11:28:07 -0400
from coaster.ptsem.edu [172.16.11.23]

"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman request cctest"
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <cctest-request at list.ptsem.edu>)

smrsh: "mailman" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Reporting-MTA: dns; list.ptsem.edu
Received-From-MTA: DNS; coaster.ptsem.edu
Arrival-Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:28:07 -0400

Final-Recipient: RFC822; cctest-request at list.ptsem.edu
Diagnostic-Code: X-Unix; 69
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:28:07 -0400

Thanks for the help ahead of time :) everyone has been really nice so far
and i'm glad to get all the help.

Mike