[Mailman-Users] Importing emails to mailman's database

Gerald Livingston debuser at sysmatrix.net
Thu May 15 19:44:46 CEST 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003 12:06:13 -0500
"Dan Phillips" <dhphllps at memphis.edu> wrote:

> On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 11:27  AM, Mike Avery wrote:
> > On 15 May 2003 at 9:01, chris souza wrote:
> >
> >> I have a list of 15,000 emails. I would like to import
> >> them to mailman. I would then use mailman to email all
> >> of them my newsletter. Is this possible?
> >
> > I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to do... so
> > I'll try to answer and you can respond if I missed the target.
>
> My take was that he meant 15,000 subscriber addresses, not messages.
> If that is a correct interpretation, then the answer is of course yes.
>
> DP

Here's the way I read it:

"Hello, I just bought a list of email addresses from a spam support
company. Is it possible for me to involuntarily subscribe all of them to
my spamletter using Mailman?"

--
Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

'74 Kombi (to be renamed - LifeSaver doesn't 'feel' right)
'69 Type 1 - AirBall the Rolling Basket Case
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org