[Mailman-Users] default_url

Christopher Kings-Lynne chriskl at familyhealth.com.au
Wed May 14 05:34:25 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm running a setup where users have no control over whether they're on the
list or not.  I do not want them, ever, to be emailed any sort of 'you have
been moderated' email, etc. - but I see no way of turning them all off.

If that's not possible, then I would like to disable the sending of the
DEFAULT_URL in the moderation emails.  How do you do that?  It doesn't seem
possible.

The problem is that we really would like to keep our web admin secret from
the users, even though it would require a password...

Chris