[Mailman-Users] two errors causing shunting.

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Tue May 13 09:40:22 CEST 2003

Hi, chinese users.

I was playing on the ChineseCodecs and made a tar ball suitable
for including in the mailman distribution.
http://mm.tkikuchi.net/ChineseCodecs-1.1.0p.tar.gz
Place it in the $(sourcedir)/misc and you will have to rewite
Makefile.in and paths.py.in then configure and make install.
Rewriting is rather easy because there are ja and ko entries.

Please test if it works for you.

Cheers,

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/