[Mailman-Users] Mailman Installed, but won't send mail

Computing, Creative creative.computing at PTSEM.EDU
Mon May 12 15:40:47 CEST 2003

Hey all, i recently installed mailman on RedHat 9, I installed it from the
files off of list.org rather than the rpm via the advice i've noticed on
here. My problemo now is that i have set mailman up, iam able to create a
list, but it seems it is not actually sending the mail.  If anyone could
help me out with some advice, it would be much appriciated.  I know the
issue is rather broad but i'm sure you guys & gals could lead me in the
right direction.  Thanks ahead of time :)

Mike