[Mailman-Users] creating announcement-only list

Sami Abuhamdeh happy_uba at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 23:15:36 CEST 2003

Hello everyone,

I'd like to create a one-way announcement only list.  I've searched the
archives for how to do this, but it seems there are significant differences in
the way version 2.0X vs. 2.1X need to be configured, and I haven't found
instructions for what to do if you are using version 2.0X, like I am.  Does
anyone know what options need to be modified to make the list
announcement-only?

Thanks,

Sam