[Mailman-Users] Archive path problem

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Fri May 9 18:34:02 CEST 2003

At 17:06 09/05/2003, Hough, Linden wrote:
>Yes I think I did change from public to private, Is that what causes it?
>I will try running arch and let you know if it fixes the bad link.

Working back from your symptoms, I guessed that the links being embedded in
the archived mail to point to extracted content might not be being written
as relative URLs but absolute ones. Then, changing a list from public to
private would make a mess of things.

I think if you you take a look at the HTML of the archived mail you will
see my guess was correct (or not).

If I find time, I'll take a look at the source code to check if I was on
target and, if so, see if I can work up a patch for the problem.