[Mailman-Users] Daily moderator message

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri May 9 14:48:57 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have some lists where the moderator can only use the email interface.

This generally works fine, as replying to initial moderator email
correctly allows the approval or disapproval of moderated messages.

However, if something happens to the first message (gets accidentally
deleted, etc.), the subsequent reminders do not have sufficient
information to allow approval or rejection via email.

I will be looking at the Python code to see what I can figure out, but
if anyone has already looked at this, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own