[Mailman-Users] changing mailman homedir

Flavien fle at netgem.com
Fri May 9 12:47:00 CEST 2003

Hello,

I had to change mailman homedir from /home/mailman to /usr/local/home/mailman.

I basically grepped around /home/mailman/* to find all paths, moved
/home/mailman
to /usr/local/home, and changed the homedir of mailman user.

Now, I'm getting error messages :

>   the-list at blahblah.domain:
>     Child process of list_transport transport returned 2 from command:
>     /usr/local/home/mailman/mail/wrapper

I realize that all *.pyc files contain references to the old dir
/home/mailman, so they might well be the cause of the problem.

How can I correct this ?

Any help appreciated.

Flavien.