[Mailman-Users] Modify email on home page

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Thu May 8 18:14:23 CEST 2003

Matthieu,

1.  If you have webmaster at domaine.com subscribed to the mailman list,
all the questions and comments will get to that email address.  That way
if you have more than one person involved, just subscribe them to that
email list.

2.  If you really want to change it, you will have to edit the Python
script in <mailman_dir>/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py - you will probably want to
do something similar to the listinfo.py file as well.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own