[Mailman-Users] Questions Quesions

Edwin Sevrence edwin at qscomputers.com
Thu May 8 02:11:34 CEST 2003

1.  Where can I find the latest version of mailman to Download?

2.  Can I install mailman if I am not SU?  And what DIR does it go into if I
can?

I am hosted on a computer out of state by a hosting service, the hosting
service owner is a friend of mine and might be able to help if I cannot but
I need all the feedback I can get on this issue.  I am not the only person
with a list server  being hosted on this server so I don't know if anything
I do will effect the whole system or not.