[Mailman-Users] How to turn off RTF/html posting to mailman elists??? #2 set up setting??

schuetzen chasm at texas.net
Wed May 7 19:46:38 CEST 2003

On Wed, 07 May 2003 10:47:05 -0500, schuetzen <chasm at texas.net> wrote:

example

><DIV>HHH</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV></DIV>

I give up, where do I go to turn off/block any posting to the list which is NOT
plain text?  the above is hell on my copy of Agent.  have to try to read it in a
reply mode.  would rather not be running such thru a stripper program.

thanks
chas

In so far as I can tell, this is a set up switch set while creating the list.
v 2.0.13
apparently, the list has to be closed and re created to remove this setting.
is that a fair assumption?

thanks
chas