[Mailman-Users] "Uncaught bounce notification" for -admin addresses

Greg Westin python.org at gregwestin.com
Tue May 6 21:09:53 CEST 2003

Yes, that's exactly what I get.  One one list, there are two e-mail
addresses, listed like that, as admins, and both of them show up in
that manner when I run list_members.  On the other server, the mailman
list only has one owner, and list_members returns only that user's
e-mail address.  So on one server I get a list like:
python.org at gregwestin.com
jonc at nc.rr.com

And on the other I get a list like:
python.org at gregwestin.com

I hope that's clear.  I get exactly what is listed in the administrator
box on the admin page when I run this command.

Greg

--
http://www.gregwestin.com
Contact info: http://www.gregwestin.com/contact.php