[Mailman-Users] incorrect email listing

John Cessor jfcessor at aznetgate.net
Tue May 6 16:32:04 CEST 2003

Thanks for the help, it displays as it should but now I am facing another
issue, none of the lists are showing up when I go to the list overview. If I
point directly at the list I want to view for example...
http://www.asa4wdc.org/mailman/admin/azlca then it comes up but if I point
to http://www.asa4wdc.org/mailman/admin/ then all of the lists are gone. How
do I get the lists to show up again?
JohnC