[Mailman-Users] Problem with Date:-headers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue May 6 15:52:58 CEST 2003

I have no doubt <without even looking at the code> that this is a
pipermail problem.  Unfortunately Pipermail is not maintained as well as
Mailman, and though Mailman ships with Pipermail, they are separate
projects.

Barry would like to find some hale and hardy folks to modernize and
maintain Pipermail.  Feel free to volunteer!

Jon Carnes