[Mailman-Users] "Uncaught bounce notification" for -admin addresses

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Mon May 5 17:20:08 CEST 2003

On my server and another I checked, all messages sent to [list]-admin
addresses results in a message being sent to the list admin about an
"uncaught bounce notification".  These weren't bounces, they were just
regular e-mails sent to -admin addresses.  What's wrong here?  Messages
such as 'list created' e-mails are sent from mailman-admin, so people
should be able to write to -admin addresses.

Thanks for any help,

Greg Westin
--
http://www.gregwestin.com