[Mailman-Users] postfix, virtual domains, and listinfo

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon May 5 03:27:47 CEST 2003

In ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py

  # When set, the listinfo web page overview of lists on the
  # machine will be confined to only those lists whose
  # web_page_url configuration option host is included
  # within the URL by which the page is visited - only those
  # "on the virtual host".  If unset, then all lists are
  # included in the overview.  The admin page overview always
  # includes all the lists.
  #VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = 1
  VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = 0

For more details see ~mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py
Enjoy - Jon Carnes