[Mailman-Users] Apparently missing methods.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sun May 4 16:07:32 CEST 2003

On 3 May 2003, Jon Carnes wrote:

> It  says that there is no "mailman" group (as in /etc/groups).
> How did you install Mailman?  If that is missing, then there are bound
> to be other problems.

     Found the problem.  I have THE worst luck with search engines.
That answer was wrong.  The only think really missing was any trace
of docu,entaion in the RPM I used.  I'm going to grab the tar file
and read the INSTALL.  Rumor has it it will help significantly.
SIGN.  Bitten by RTFM.  How embarrassing.  And how annoying the RPM
builders blew up.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |I'm continually amazed by mankind's seemingly
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |infinite capacity for stupidity.    Me