[Mailman-Users] gathering metrics

Joe Hoot jhoot at nowcom.com
Thu May 1 19:48:17 CEST 2003

The Lyris is an older version (4.2) and is distributing these using its
own MTA.  But we've had problems with it sending out messages and lyris
doesn't give good logging.  So I was thinking of trashing the lyris and
migrating to mailman so that I could have sendmail or postfix logs.

Joseph R. Hoot
Senior Systems Engineer
jhoot at nowcom.com
Phone: (323) 692-4043