[Mailman-Users] Re: Turning off admin-approval

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Fri May 2 06:57:29 CEST 2003

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 11:43:15PM -0500, billy wrote:

> Is there a way to turn off the admin approval. Can I somehow
> automatically accept all messages from list-members and
> non-list-members?

Didn't you already ask this question once? In any event....
Sure. Just don't require confirmation for any posts.

If you're using Mailman version 2.x, you want to go to the Privacy
Options -> Sender filters section of the panel, and set:
"Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit
action is defined." to "Accept". This is also possible in older versions
of Mailman, although I forget the exact wording of it.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."