[Mailman-Users] Listinfo problem

Richard Baskett rick at baskettcase.com
Thu May 1 11:51:53 CEST 2003

I can't seem to figure out how to change the email address on the listinfo
page..  Currently it says mailman at www.domain.com when it should say
mailman at domain.com..  When I use:

bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname --urlhost=domain.com

It works, but then the sites will only show up if you type in the url
domain.com.. if you have www.domain.com then the lists do not show up.  Is
there a simple way of fixing this problem?

I am not subscribed to the mailing list so please reply to me directly with
suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Plus how can I change the user for the email address.. so change
mailman at domain.com to postmaster at domain.com?

Thanks again! :)

Rick

"If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a
mosquito in the room." - Anita Koddick