[Mailman-Users] monthly notification error

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Thu May 1 12:02:16 CEST 2003

I'm running debian/testing and just upgraded mailman to the version
in unstable (2.1.1-5). Last night the cron job to send out the monthly
password reminders failed with this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/mailpasswds", line 218, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/mailpasswds", line 145, in main
    password = mlist.getMemberPassword(member)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 102, in
getMemberPassword
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
Mailman.Errors.NotAMemberError: rick at niof.net

Is there some upgrade configuring I need to do? I did create the
'mailman' mailing list. Do I need to add myself as a subscriber?
Should I send a bugreport to the debian maintainer?

Separate question about the upgrade. After the upgrade the site password
no longer worked for maillist admin. I had to change the password with
mmsitepass.

--
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
		-- Eleanor Roosevelt