[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1 w/ RH 7,2 virtual hosts

support support at ifghosting.com
Mon Mar 31 19:42:30 CEST 2003

I have searched the archives and docs... But I am really stuck on chuck.

Is there a pretty concise how to for installing Mailman on a Redhat 7.2
box using named based virtual hosts in a chroot environment with
safemode on?

What I want to do is install mailman (rpm or ./configure) on the server
(I have root access) allow all of the domains on the box to use it as
their own.  (kind of how squirrelmail does for accessing domain mail).

Does any one have a step by step proceedure for accompishing this task.
I have tried a number of things for other os's etc. but nothing seems to
work.

If anyone has this config working let me know!!!

Then I also have an ensim box I need to do the same things to. But I can
probably figure that out if the first one works.

In Him,
JMb <><

Bishop James - I Feel God - Brown
www.1000churches.org