[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1 setup problem

rdzek at solarbugs.com rdzek at solarbugs.com
Mon Mar 31 19:25:36 CEST 2003

Don't forget to set the MTA = postfix in your mm_cfg.py if you go back to
postfix.  I am running RH 8 with MM 2.1.1 and Postfix 1.11-15.  It is all
working great on my main domain.  I still have a "glitch" using virtual
domains, which by the good graces of this list should be straightened out
shortly.