[Mailman-Users] Problems: Mailman 2.1.1 upgrade w/ Virtual hosts

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Mon Mar 31 00:28:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

I recently tried to upgrade an existing MM 2.0.11 system, with multiple
virtual hosts, to MM 2.1.1.  The install goes fine, but all of the configs
have a generic domainname rather than the specific virtual domain.
Additionally, nothing I do (config_list, etc) will set the list with the
correct virtual domain.  I read the FAQ, UPGRADE, and INSTALL docs, and I
have set up mm_cfg.py with the appropriate add_virtualhost statements.  What
could possibly be wrong, why won't the imported lists honor a virtual domain
setting?

-Jim P.