[Mailman-Users] Paying for Developement on Mailman 3 - an Offer

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Mar 28 00:33:15 CET 2003

Hi there,

I have a client who wants basically the functionality you have planned for
Mailman 3.  We are looking at writing a bunch of code, to achieve the same sort

of aims, and I just wondered wether there is a way to give you money to speed
up development - instead of duplicating effort :-)

We are in New Zealand - and I suspect the NZ dollar doesn't go very far, but if

you have an idea of what it would cost to get Mailman 3 up and running in the
next 3 months - of if that just isn't possible, please let me know

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org