[Mailman-Users] Problem

Ciappei Alessandro (las3r) laser at musichat.net
Sat Mar 29 18:32:05 CET 2003

Hi all,

I have a problem with mailman.

I run qmail server with vpopmail
and i compile mailman-2.1.1 in same server

i create a list and i subscribe it

when i post a mail to the list, it's come back with this error

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.musichat.net.

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:27:10 +0100
To: staff at musichat.net
From: "Ciappei Alessandro (las3r)" <laser at musichat.net>
Subject: prova

prova

some one can help me?

thx a lot

Regards

ALex

Chi riceve il presente  messaggio e` tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli
sia pervenuto per  errore.  In tal caso e` pregato di avvisare immediatamente
il mittente  e,  tenuto  conto  delle  responsabilita` connesse  all'indebito
utilizzo e/o  divulgazione  del  messaggio  e/o  delle  informazioni  in esso
contenute,  voglia  cancellare  l'originale  e distruggere  le varie copie  o
stampe.

The receiver  of this message is required to check if  he/she has received it
erroneously.  If  so,  the  receiver  is  requested to immediately inform the
sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities  arising from undue use
and/or disclosure of the message  and/or  the information contained therein -
destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.