[Mailman-Users] reconfigure default install

ben strawbridge ben at cenozoa.com
Fri Mar 28 23:26:39 CET 2003

Hello,

I need to re-configure the default installation for mailman.  It was
installed on my server as part of the redhat linux os installation.

Where should i look for the configure script?  I have looked for the src
rpm for version 2.0.9 of mailman but can't find it, and I don't think it
was ever installed on my system...

i am getting the common problem of the wrong cgi-gid and need to
reconfigure with that switch, any assistance is appreciated.

thanks,

Ben Strawbridge - Senior Interface Engineer
Cenozoa Corporation
33 Little West 12th St. #106A
New York, NY 10014
http://www.cenozoa.com