[Mailman-Users] web admin help

ben strawbridge ben at cenozoa.com
Fri Mar 28 17:36:21 CET 2003

Hello,

I have set up a mailman server on redhat 7.3.
It sends messages, it signs people up, the web interface all works,
pipermail works... but when I go to the administrative interface I try
to log in with either the list admin password or the global admin
password I always get "Authentication Failed" message in red letters on
the web page.

I followed the instructions for the RHL install of Mailman, it was
already installed by my host, and can't find anything that I skipped.  I
look in the log files but don't see the right message.

Can anyone help me with this?  Any suggestions on where to look to find
out what is going on would be a great help.

thanks!

Ben Strawbridge - Senior Interface Engineer
Cenozoa Corporation
33 Little West 12th St. #106A
New York, NY 10014
http://www.cenozoa.com