[Mailman-Users] RH8, Mailman & Apache

John Calderon xen at john-calderon.com
Fri Mar 28 05:25:18 CET 2003

After a couple days of reading through the posts, I now have my own help request.

I took the repeated advice to RTFM several times.  The INSTALL file was very informative for getting the Code installed (imagine that!).  However, it veers away sharply in talking about any HTTP service.

I'm using Apache 2.0.40 on RedHat 8.  I've installed Mailman using it's default install.  I even have a Virtual Host. All ready to go . . .except . . .

Where do you set the DocumentRoot to?  I do not see _any_ .html, .cgi, .pl or any other extension with any usable Markup Language.  I wish I could say it was a cryptic puzzle that I need help figuring out, but to what I can see it's just not there.

Remember, I'm using INSTALL as my main guide, so if there are any other docs or FAQs I'm missing I'd really appreciate a point in the next direction.  Thanks!

Xen