[Mailman-Users]

Pablo Vieira listas at loquecreas.com
Fri Mar 28 05:21:15 CET 2003

I've asked my webhost to update mailman to a newer version and he's
asking the guys at Cpanel if he can make the update without crashing
Cpanel. I'll let you know when I have some more news (my particular
problem is internationalization, but I'm with you too: I want to change
case in my list's name also).

Regards,

Pablo

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg16259.html