[Mailman-Users] mailman not posting (using postfix w/ RH 8)

ghhalley ghhalley at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 01:33:14 CET 2003

Howdy Paul,

There are a number of routes to go, and I probably don't have them all
in mind.

Check FAQ 3.14 -- it was helpful in my situation

Also, when I initially set up, my aliases were wrong.  Just sent out
a post to another question with example aliases in it.  (I'm doubting
this is your problem, though)

I have no experience with Postfix, but it sounds like a Mailman
problem.

This symptom:
>> > - non-list members may not post messages but nobody gets a bounced message
can be turned off or on in the administration panels if I understand
it properly.

I'm out of time and ideas

Peace,