[Mailman-Users] RE: Disabling Passwords

Sullivan, John jsullivan at mlsnet.com
Thu Mar 27 19:37:52 CET 2003

Hi -

I have setup Mailman 2.0 and have created a list with a few dummy users in
it. (Including myself - aka dummy user)

How do I go about sending out test emails to the entire list- I am able to
send out welcome messages and such but can't figure out how to send an email
out to the entire list.

The way my old system worked was that I would send an email to the system
lets say lists at domain.com the system would then send me back an email to
authenticate with confirming that I wanted to send to the entire list once I
replied the emails would start going out to the list.

Thanks for your help..

- john